Tuesday, June 29, 2010

One of those days

This morning my wife did something to her knee, don't know what it was but she did a good job of it since it's now in a splint and shes on crutches and has an appointment with a surgeon later in the week, it seems that it may be a complication of an injury she received when some idiot t-boned her and my daughter on Christmas day last year, apparently you only have to obey traffic laws when you think other people will be on the road, not sure what he was thinking since I know a lot of people who travel even if it's only short distances on Christmas.

We spent the better part of a day at the hospital getting her checked out and then I arrive home to hear my favorite podcast SciFi Dig is going away ( at least for a while ), no-one was killed and the world didn't end but today has been kind of a drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment