Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dead Set


It's hard to believe that it's been nearly 2 years since Dead Set was on TV, I bought the series on DVD recently and spent a lazy morning watching it again and I must say I really enjoyed it, this time around I found that it often reminded me of the remake version of Survivors, in fact it would be interesting to know if the producers of Survivors had seen / were inspired at all by this show.

I can't think of many examples of horror TV shows but I thought this worked really well, it's not the sort of thing I'd like to see as a long running series but I really enjoyed the show, I think it would be interesting for a production company if they could get a deal to produce a series of similar stories that each feature a diferent set of characters in different locations that find themselves in similar situations but I guess that would be a bigger gamble than most nerworks would be willing to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment