Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catching Up

I've been catching up on a few movies I really should've seen by now, last night I watched Sky High, the Extras: Christmas Special and How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, I've finally made a start on season four of Supernatural as well as Flash Forward, Flash Forward started out well but I'm starting to get bored with it now.

I've also finished the second season of Dead Like Me along with the TV movie, it was an interesting show but I have mixed feelings about the TV movie.

2 comments:

  1. I liked Sky High, a little cheesy but I think that was the point. FF had a dodgy first half, it improved dramatically after it's mid season break so stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched another episode of Flash Forward yesterday and it was ok, I think I have one more episode to go before I get to the point where it went into it's mid-season hiatus so hopefully things will start picking up soon.

    ReplyDelete