Monday, June 14, 2010

Hail to the (Master) Chief



I finally finished The Saboteur, not just the main game but every sub mission and free play objective, it took me a while but the game is 100% complete.

So what next ? I have a few X-Box 360 and PS3 games that I hadn't played but I was in the mood for a shooter and the little bit I'd played of the recent Alien vs Predator game failed to impress me so I decided it was time to take the shrink-wrap off Halo 3 and give it a bit of a play.

I like it but I don't love it and that was how I felt about the previous games in the series as well, I'm not really interested in online play ( endless death matches are so boring ) so a game for me succeeds or fails on the strength of it's single player game play.

As a single player game Halo 3 ( what I've played of it ) is a fun little shooter but like all first person shooters it's lacks in depth, I've no doubt I'll enjoy the rest of the game but I'm also pretty sure I won't feel and need to revisit Halo 3 once I've finished it.


No comments:

Post a Comment