Thursday, August 19, 2010

A horse with no name........



Well the man had a name but I'm pretty sure the horse didn't, I've spent a rather large part of the last two days replaying Red Dead Redemption, a recent video game release and the closest I think we'll ever come to an interactive Sergio Leone movie.

It's been ages since there has been a decent video game based on the western genre and this has been a blast, the game world is gorgeous, the game play is smooth and there are plenty of different side missions and mini games to keep the player amused.

I guess the western genre won't appeal to everyone but this is works for me, I keep expecting to see Clint Eastwood ride out of the hills and open up a can of whoop ass on the local bandits before riding off into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment