Sunday, May 16, 2010

Whatever happened to Love Fist ?




I own both and overall I prefer the Playstation 3 over the X-Box 360 as a piece of gaming hardware but I must admit I really like the X-Box's backwards compatibility, until recently I couldn't have cared less but my daughter asked me if you could play original X-Box titles on the X-Box 360 and I said that you could.

This has led to her digging out Burnout 3, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, I've always been a big fan of the Grand Theft Auto series of games and I've found myself sucked right back into those games again, sure they may not be kid friendly and they are certainly not politically correct but they are a lot of fun.

It's just like living in the 80's all over again, I hope the next Grand Theft Auto takes olace in a reimagined Vice City, if they manage to keep the gamplay that made Vice City and Vice Cuty Stories so much fun and take advantage of the new consoles abilities it could be something special indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment