Monday, May 31, 2010

Lucky there's a Family Guy...........?



My daughter is a big fan of both The Simpsons and Family Guy and to be honest I'm pretty much over The Simpsons ( I'm looking forward to the return of Futurama though ) so we've been watching some of the early seasons of Family Guy.

I've never been a massive fan of Family Guy, sure it's had it's funny moments but I've never thought it lived up to the hype but I must say I think the earlier seasons are much better than the later stuff where the writers seem to think swearing is the same as good comedy writing, what a shame it is that while the quality of the show has been falling of late ( it does still have a few funny moments ) it's probably as popular as it's ever been, I'm not sure what that says about it's audience............

No comments:

Post a Comment