Thursday, May 20, 2010

Supermarkets are bastards !

They are and I can prove it, there I was minding my own business just picking up some bread and milk ( Coke and dish washing detergent as well in case you were really interested ) and there on a rack was the first three volumes of the 90's Iron Man cartoon on DVD, I guess they must be a fairly new release since I had no idea they were on DVD.

So I grab those as well and go home, Fiona wasn't terribly impressed but I told her it wasn't my fault, if they didn't have them I wouldn't have bought them so therefore it wasn't my fault and they are a bunch of bastards for having something I actually want.

As excuses go that one wasn't particularly effective but next time she may decide to go and pick up a few things herself instead of asking me and in the meantime I'll be watching Iron Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment