Saturday, April 16, 2011

Time flies, hope I was having fun.

I honestly don't know where the last few days have gone, I have been doing some work for my grandfather and that has taken a decent chunk of time and as usual I've watched a few things and played a bit more of the original Assassin's Creed on X-Box 360 ( which strangely enough I think I actually like better than the second game in the series ) but at the moment the days seem to be passing by extremely quickly.

Over the last few days I've watched the first 5 episodes from the second season of Fringe and so far I'm really enjoying the show, what I've seen so far seems to me to be a major improvement in quality over most of the first season.

I've also watched a few classic Doctor Who DVDs lately which has been fun, well it's been fun for me, the wife isn't a fan, there have been a few releases recently and the upcoming months seem to have plenty more new Doctor Who DVDs on the way.

Today I watched Ghost In The Shell - Individual 11 which seems to be a re-edited version of the second season of Ghost In The Shell - Stand Alone Complex so that it works as a movie, a long movie but a movie, I only ever saw the first series and maybe the first two or three episodes of the second series, I know the show has been released as season box sets so it would be interesting to watch it at some point and see how much the story was changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment