Monday, April 4, 2011

Pilot Highlights

I consider myself t be a major science fiction, fantasy and horror fan but I was just voting in a poll on the SFX website where they were asking people to vote on 15 pilots and how interested they were in seeing them go to series, the poll included information on the creators, cast and the basic premise of the show, of those 15 potential series I thought just 2 of them sounded like something I might check out.

Honestly I was shocked and disappointed by how bad most of those potential series sounded, of course it's rather unlikely that all 15 shows will be commissioned, honestly it really does seem like the only TV shows worth watching are either made in the United Kingdom or produced for the American cable television networks these days.

While I think it will probably be terrible I'll have to check out an episode or two of the upcoming Wonder Woman TV series, everything I've heard about this show is bad but just like a car wreck on the side of the road even though you know it's going to be bad you still can't look away.


Here's a link to that SFX poll, check it out and see what you think of these potential series.

No comments:

Post a Comment