Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Does whatever a spider can.



Well I've just finished watching the first season of the 60's Spider-Man animated series, I used to love that show as a kid and I was looking forward to seeing it again.


I really enjoyed the first half of the season, sure the animation is primitive by today's standards but the show was fun, well at least it was until I got to the second DVD where the format of the show changed along with the quality and style of the animation which was now cheaper and often ugly, the stories became weird fantasy based episodes that really had nothing to do with Spider-Man which was rather disappointing.

I bought all three seasons of this show but now I'm not at all confident that I'll enjoy the rest of the show if it continues in this rather bland fantasy direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment