Friday, September 10, 2010

Shopping

I like comics, I like them a lot, no longer having a local comic store is a pain in the ass, I still pick up odds and ends but I haven't had a regular comic order in years.

Since I'm still interested in various comic characters I try and make a point of buying the various comic related movies and TV shows that come out although I've gotten a bit behind lately.

Today I picked up a huge pile of DVDs and Blu-ray discs based on various DC comic characters.

On Blu-ray:

Green Lantern: First Flight
Wonder Woman
Justice League: New Frontier
Batman: Gotham Knight
Superman / Batman: Public Enemies

I already had a couple of them on DVD but they were extremely cheap

On DVD:

The Batman / Superman movie
Batman: The Animated Series season 1
Batman: The Brave and the Bold volume 1
Teen Titans season 1 volume 1
Teen Titans season 1 volume 2
Teen Titans season 2 volume 1
Superman: A Little Piece of Home
Superman: Last Son of Krypton
Justice League: Starcrossed The Movie
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman
The Batman volume 2
Batman vs Dracula

That should keep me busy for a little while, I'm really looking forward to seeing some of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment