Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Invisibles part 1


I started watching the UK TV series The Invisibles a while back, it wasn't groundbreaking but I liked it, anyway I got to the second DVD only to discover that the disc was faulty - it was obviously a manufacturing problem and a replacement was sent, I sat down today to discover that the replacement set has a faulty second disc, I may have to resort to buying the incredibly over priced Australian region 4 version just so I can see the last three episodes of the series.

In case anyone was wondering The Invisibles is about a group of Burglars who conducted a series of robberies during the 1980's and retired to Spain, now years later homesick they return to England but are trying to keep a low profile since they are still wanted by the police, now with the help of the son of a former associate they have to commit a job for various reasons each episode and stay ahead of the law when all they want to do is retire in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment