Tuesday, January 13, 2015

WTF ?

I'm fairly recently divorced and much happier for it which is something I once thought I'd never say, the reasons for my divorce are fairly simple, someone other than me cheated - A Lot !

Life goes on but twice in the last few days I've gotten phone calls from two women ( I assume it's two different women ) I don't know looking for another woman I've never heard from that apparently has the same phone number as me, they have been pleasant enough and when I tell them I don't know the person they are looking for they have thanked me for my time and hung up so there's no drama there.

Now the person who cheated had a bunch of online aliases and maybe this is all coincidental and has nothing to do with her but maybe it's her past nipping at her heels ?

No comments:

Post a Comment