Thursday, January 8, 2015

No Internet Blues.

It would seem I've been fooling myself, I'm one of those people who likes to believe they aren't totally dependant on modern technology, I don't have a smartphone of any type because I don't actually need one and I've been telling that to people for what seems like and probably has been years.

I have my toys, games consoles, big TV, home theatre equipment and of course the computer I'm typing this blog entry on.

Well today I had no internet access for around seven hours and it drove me crazy, it's not like I didn't have things I could or should do to occupy my time but I seemed to spend a lot of that time seeing if my internet connection was working again.

I guess I may not feel the need to be on the cutting edge when it comes to my toys but apparently not having internet access can just about drive me crazy, my bills were all paid and it's not as though I actually needed to do anything else online, I suppose I just wanted what I didn't have at the time.....except for a smartphone, I still have no need for one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment