Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Grudge Match


So one day I'm browsing Blu-rays killing some time and I see a movie called Grudge Match, now I'd never heard of the movie but a boxing movie starring Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone is going to get my attention, this is after all the actors who played Rocky Balboa Jake LaMotta in the ring together.

Well I watched the movie and I have to say I was disappointed, it covered some of the same territory as the final Rocky movie but frankly I found the movie to be pretty dull and an overall disappointment.

Reading about the movie online afterwards I discovered the movie was supposed to be a comedy which was a shock to me, it certainly wasn't funny.

Ultimately Grudge Match was a waste of a decent idea that was played for laughs and couldn't even manage that, definitely one to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment