Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Death of a Friend

I am sad to announce the death of a beloved friend and faithful companion of the last few years, yes my extremely hard working Playstation 3 has finally given up the ghost.

I can't really complain I guess, it has certainly worked extremely hard as a Blu-ray player and games console, now I need to decide if I want to purchase another one or just wait until the release of the next generation Playstation console.

This has prompted me to get a dedicated Blu-ray player which was something I had been meaning to do for some time anyway but at the moment I have a bunch of partly completed or unplayed Playstation games that now I don't have a working console I really want to play.

I could slum it and play games on my X-Box 360 but it's just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment