Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pumpkin Scissors



If you are anything like me you're probably thinking WTF is Pumpkin Scissors ?

Well as it turns out it's an anime series that is set in a country that seems to resemble post war Europe and featuring a group of elite intelligence agents who's job it is to resolve various problems and restore their country to it's pre-war glory, of course along the way they discover a conspiracy and they also need to unravel the mystery of who or what their latest recruit actually is.

Today I watched the first volume ( episodes 1-4 ) and to be honest I though it was fairly bland at least until I got to episode 4 where some plot elements started coming together and things started to get interesting, interesting enough that I'll probably order volume 2 sometime soon or maybe a box set if I see one going cheap.

This is a series I think has a lot of potential, I'm hoping it lives up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment