Friday, January 7, 2011

The Exorcist ( The Version I'd Never Seen )



Last night I finally watched The Exorcist ( The Version You've Never Seen ), I've never been a huge fan of the Exorcist films, I find most of those type of occult thrillers to be pretty silly but I did always intend to watch the re cut version of the movie.

Well it was better than I remembered but honestly it still wasn't what I'd call a great movie and now I've finally seen the infamous spider walk scene and I'm not sure what all the fuss was about.

I don't know if I'll bother re-watching the rest of the Exorcist movies, I enjoyed the prequel Dominion a lot and this was OK, from what I remember Exorcist 2 was pretty stupid but Exorcist 3 was decent, I really don't remember much about Renny Harlin's alternate prequel which I guess says a lot in itself.

The Exorcist ( The Version You've Never Seen ) wasn't a bad movie I guess but it's also not a movie I could recommend either.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment