Sunday, April 12, 2015

When the hell did I get old ?

It's been a crappy couple of weeks, basically I threw my back out and until a couple of days ago I could barely walk or sit upright for very long, I certainly couldn't sit at a desk and type.

I wish I had an interesting or exciting story to tell that resulted in this but the simple truth is I went to bed feeling fine and woke up the next morning in agony and that agony lasted for a couple of weeks, don't know what I did, I assume I twisted in an odd way while I was sleeping, I used to have recurring back problems but hadn't had any issues for years and personally I think I'd like to keep it that way from this point onwards, hobbling around like a little old man isn't much fun.

When the hell did I get old ?

No comments:

Post a Comment