Sunday, December 21, 2014

Need for Speed


Some time ago I saw a trailer for the Need for Speed movie and I thought at the time it looked terrible, well it took me four sittings over two days to get through it and I can confirm it is indeed terrible, in fact I consider it to be one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.

Most of the driving and stunt sequences were well done but this has to be the most charisma free cast I've seen in a long time and what passes for a plot is just ridiculous.

Need for Speed is a bad movie to say the least and it should be avoided, don't say you weren't warned.

2 comments:

  1. Alas too late, even Keaton felt more like a cheap video cut scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anything about the making of the movie but I'm betting the Keaton scenes were all added to the movie at a later date and weren't part of the original screenplay, as a gimmick to get the exposition out of the way I guess they did their job but that was Keaton at the least charismatic I'd seen him be for some time.

    ReplyDelete