Saturday, December 27, 2014

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers ( The Theatrical Cut )


Memory can be a tricky thing sometimes, I had seen the theatrical cut of Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers a couple of times and while I didn't think it was great I didn't think it deserved it's poor reputation.

Well I've rewatched it again after seeing the Producer's Cut of the movie and now that I know what was removed from the movie I have a greater appreciation of how poor the theatrical cut really is, a lot of the edits were clumsily done and the new ending makes no real sense, and the gore inserts did nothing to help the movie at all, the theatrical cut of Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers is pretty much a classic example of how not to edit a movie, I'm truly shocked that anyone could think this would be either a better or more profitable version of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment