Saturday, December 28, 2013

Devil May Cry: The Anime Series.




What seems like a very long time ago I played the first Devil May Cry video game and I liked it a lot, I never played any of the sequels but I really enjoyed the original game.

Flash forward several years and I find a Devil May Cry anime series on Blu-ray and it's cheap so I grabbed it hoping the series would be half as much fun as I remembered the game being, well frankly it wasn't the first few episodes were pretty dull and repetitive, it did improve as it went along but for me it just lacked something, I've certainly seen far worse anime but I was hoping for more from this one, maybe my expectations were just too high.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shayne, it's Shari. I haven't been able to access Tuning into Scifi's forum page so I haven't been able to reply to your personal message. Brent's looking into it for me as I might have been blacklisted !! Hope to talk soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Well what a pleasant surprise, I've been neglecting the blog a little of late but welcome, a pleasure to see you here.

    ReplyDelete