Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Dark Knight Trilogy




I've recently rewatched Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy on Blu-ray, this series of films really is a mixed bag for me, I always enjoy Batman Begins, I like The Dark Knight but I think it's rather overrated and well The Dark Knight Rises is a bit of a mess.

Whatever the flaws of the various films in the series it was nice to see the material treated seriously and for the most part realistically and it has to be said the Blu-rays look and sound great.

I do think it's a pity The Joker didn't play a part in the final film, maybe it would have been better for the series if they went with a different villain for The Dark Knight and introduced The Joker as the major threat in the last film as he is Batman's most well known adversary.

The Dark Knight Trilogy is a flawed but reasonably entertaining series of films and if somehow you haven't seen them check them out on Blu-ray if you can, it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment