Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hyperdrive




I enjoy a good sci-fi comedy, I really do and at the time it was being broadcast I thought Hyperdrive was OK, nothing special but OK, if I had to be honest I was mainly watching the show because of Nick Frost but I seem to remember the show was getting a lot of bad press at the time and I didn't think it deserved it.

A year or so ago Amazon had the complete series DVD boxset on sale and I grabbed it well because it seemed to be a great deal but it wasn't the show is horrible, I have no idea what I was thinking and I found I had no memory at all of the second series but I was positive I'd seen it.

I like the idea of Hyperdrive and in terms of production value it stands out but sadly it's rarely funny or even mildly enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment