Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Green Hornet


Being a fan of comics I try to eventually see all movies based on comics and at the rate they are being pumped out these days it sometime seems like that is easier said than done.

I'm not really a fan of The Green Hornet, I've seen some episodes of the TV show and read a few of  the comics, I guess I could claim to be familiar with the characters but not a fan or any kind of expert on them.

Last night I saw The Green Hornet movie and it was terrible, just terrible, such a wasted opportunity.

One to avoid unless you are a die hard Seth Rogan fan but even then you might want to think twice about watching it.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't hate the movie but again wasn't watching it with a history of the comic although did catch some of the tv show as a kid. The Green Hornet is how they used to make comic book movies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the fact this is what I consider to be a bad movie along with the fact I don't find Seth Rogan funny probably meant my viewing of this movie was doomed from the start.

    ReplyDelete