Thursday, August 8, 2013

So Where exactly is Rodney Dangerfield when you need him ?

I know what you're thinking and I bet it's something along the lines of "What the Hell ?"

Well as it turns out I've gone Back to School ( see what I did there ? ), about 2 o:clock last Wednesday afternoon I got a phone call asking if I was still interested in returning to study and I said that I was and with that I was asked to go and see someone by 4:00pm that day, the interview went well and I was informed that I had a place in the course if I wanted it, the only slight problem was that I would be starting the following morning.

Basically I had to jump in head first with very little notice and so far it seems to be going well, the return to any form of study hasn't been too hard to adjust to but some things like my somewhat neglected blog have been neglected a little more than I would liked this past week or so.

I've seen some cool movies and done some other stuff recently and sometime soon I hope to tell you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment