Friday, August 23, 2013

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984 )




A while back I picked up the Nightmare on Elm Street Blu-ray boxset and while I was disappointed to see it didn't include Freddy vs Jason I thought it was a great price for all those films and I planned to rewatch them strait away but of course me being me it didn't happen.

I found myself with a few hours to kill earlier in the week so I finally cracked open the shrink wrap and gave the movie that started it all another viewing.

I was pretty impressed with how good the movie looks in High Definition for a low budget horror movie made in the 80s, sure some of the effects look kind of dated but the movie still works.

Nightmare on Elm Street is a franchise that had it's highs and lows but I'm looking forward to see the rest of the film in the series in high definition......ok well maybe not part 2 and Freddy's Dead but I'm looking forward to the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment