Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A WTF ? Moment.

For anyone reading this who didn't know I am divorcing my wife, I won't go into exactly what she did but it's a relationship that can't be salvaged and lord knows I tried.

Today I received a letter from a solicitor demanding I do something I have been doing for well over 6 months and can easily prove I have been doing ( and think it's reasonable to expect I do so ), demanded plans and specification for a gate I'm not having constructed at our family home, you read that correctly, plans for something I'm not doing, on top of that she only wants to communicate via lawyers.

Apparently I am a particularly unreasonable person but in this case I think I'll do everything the solicitor asks, I shall met the responsibilities that I believe it's reasonable I should meet, I shall supply the non-existant plans for the non-existant gate and I will refrain from talking to her or contacting her other than through our respective lawyers.

This whole situation would be funny if it wasn't so stupid and the bit I really don't understand it the fact she paid someone to do this, a genuine WTF ? moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment