Friday, July 9, 2010

Where do the days go ?

I'd like to say I've been amazingly busy over the last few days, sure I've seen a few movies but I know where the time has gone.

Anyway I watched Island of Fire which I really liked and Master with Cracked Fingers which did absolutely nothing for me.

I'd seen a trailer for Island of Fire which suggested Jackie Chan and Sammo Hung would be kicking ass for it's entire running time ( I got both movies as part of  the Jackie Chan - From Past To Present DVD box set ), of course both actors only play supporting roles although Sammo steal the movie whenever he is onscreen as a Steve McQueen type character who keeps escaping from the prison.

Island of Fire wasn't the action packed film I thought it was going to be but I still enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment