Monday, July 20, 2015

Wyrmwood


So what do you get if you cross Mad Max with a low budget B-grade zombie movie ?, well I'm not entirely sure myself but Wyrmwood might be a good guess.

Wyrmwood is a low budget Australian horror / comedy or at least that's how I describe it that was filmed over a three year period and at least partially crowd funded through Indigogo and while the end result might not be densely plotted the movie is bat shit crazy and a lot of fun.

I never heard about Wyrmwood until after the movie was completed which is a shame because it's something I would have supported when they were fund raising, there are rumors of a sequel and if that goes ahead I'll be more than happy to put some money towards the production.

If you like guys in cars, zombies and disco tunes this just may be the movie for you.

Check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment