Saturday, May 4, 2013

Teen Wolf




I have only recently watched the first season of Teen Wolf, I kind of liked the movies back in the 80's but as much as this show is supposedly based on those films or at least the first one the TV show and the films really have very little in common.

Originally I assumed this was a show I would have no real interest in and that it would pretty much be an angst filled teenage drama and while it has aspects of that at times I never expected it would be fun.

Firstly most of the werewolf effects in the show are terrible even for a mid budget TV show ( at least they are in season 1 ) and the show was entirely predictable during it's first season and I don't think they did anything that even mildly shocked me but the cast actually has some degree of chemistry and the whole thing has been presented in a fun way.

Much to my shock I'm looking forward to seeing season 2.

2 comments:

  1. They did provide us with an excellent side kick which pretty much sealed the deal, never quite got sold on Lacrosse though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it would be a much weaker show without Stiles.

    ReplyDelete