Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Sell the Dead




I Sell the Dead was a movie that had been sitting in my to watch pile for ages, a friend of mine had told me he really enjoyed it and I got a Blu-ray copy of the film dirt cheap but I just never got around to watching the movie.

As it turned out that was a big mistake, the movie starts out full of atmosphere, it reminded me a lot of the classic Hammer Horror films but before too long it gets kind of crazy, Army of Darkness kind of crazy and that in my opinion isn't a bad thing.

I guess this was supposed to be a horror / comedy but honestly there just isn't much in the way of horror in this movie but what you get is a fun period film about the misadventures of a couple of grave robbers and it really is a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment