Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hellboy 2: The Golden army



I have to admit I'm a fan of the Hellboy movies and as much as I enjoyed the first film I was kind of surprised when it 's sequel went into production.

One thing I enjoy about all of Director Guillermo del Toro's movies is the visual style he brings to them and Hellboy 2 is no exception.

A couple of weeks ago I picked up Hellboy 2 on Blu-ray at a sale and I have to say that I thought the movie looked fantastic, high definition hasn't often wowed me when I've watched a movie, sure it's a quality better picture ( and sound ) but for the most part I haven't been as impressed as a lot of other people seem to have been.

If like me you are a fan of the Hellboy movies and you have the ability to play Blu-ray movies then do yourself a favor and and buy this movie in high definition, I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment