Sunday, July 24, 2011

Catching Up

Well while Fiona has been away in the UK I've taken the opportunity to try and catch up on a few things, I've started and finished the second season of Eureka on DVD as well as the Doctor Who: Earth Story Boxset, add to that I'm also determined to finish watching Supernatural season 5 and Dollhouse season 2 over the next few days, both shows that managed to put me off them because of their horrible season opening episodes.

Movie wise I've watched Taken ( finally ) which I really enjoyed along with Gran Torino ( which I'd seen before ) and The Terminator, I was pretty impressed with The Terminator on Blu-ray actually, it looked far better than I expected it to, the only disappointment for me was the weak selection of extras that come on the disc, given it's sci-fi classic status isn't it about time there was a decent feature about the making of the movie commisioned by the distributors of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment