Sunday, October 17, 2010

Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 Demo



I downloaded the demo of Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 for Playstation 3, I wasn't overly impressed with the first game but I've been reading a lot about the supposed improvements made to the second entry in the series.

Well it's certainly prettier but it terms of game play it seems to be more of the same, of course the demo is only the first level of the game so there is hopefully a lot of fun to be had later on but based on this if I buy the game at all I'll be waiting until it's had a price reduction or is on sale.

If there are better levels in the game it's a shame they didn't release one of those as the demo since the first level is just kind of bland, you do start with a whole bunch of force powers but the actual level itself is just dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment