Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Robocop ( 2014 )



I remember when I heard that there was to be a remake of Robocop, I was a huge fan of the original film but I thought OK this could be really good or it'll really stink.

Time passes as time often does and the remake is finished and I saw it in the cinema with one other person, that was it, there was two of us in the cinema and this was during the movie's opening week so I assumed the movie was really bad even before it had started.

The end credits roll and I walked out of the cinema and I didn't hate the movie but I wasn't impressed either, honestly I thought it could have been much worse, later the movie was released on Blu-ray and I picked it up on sale being obsessive when it come to movies and such, even though I didn't love the movie I still wanted to own it just so I could say I had all the movies, I eventually rewatched the Blu-ray and I thought it was better than I remembered, nothing special but better than I remembered the movie being when I saw it at the cinema.

Today I happened to see the movie again and I found myself thinking it was actually a pretty decent movie, of course it doesn't measure up to the original movie but it's a decent reasonably entertaining movie.

It only took me three viewings to come to the conclusion the remake of Robocop is actually a decent movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment