Thursday, March 12, 2015

Been a bit quiet lately.......

Yep I've been a bit quiet lately, more divorce related dramas going on but that's all coming to a conclusion soonish I hope.

I've been reading some comics but nothing all that special really.

The other thing I've been doing is finishing some TV boxsets I had started watching, I have this horrible habit of starting something and then getting distracted by something new and part way through that getting something else and starting that and then before you know it I have a whole bunch of partially watched TV seasons.

Here's what I've cleared from my "to watch" pile over the last few weeks:

Battlestar Galactica ( 1978 )
Galactica 1980
Supernatural season 7
Chuck season 4
Chuck Season 5
24: Live Another Day
Dollhouse Season 2

Of course I'd seen both series of Battlestar Galactica before but this was the recent Blu-ray release and I was dying to see the show in High Definition and I think it was a worthwhile upgrade, Galactica 1980 looked better than I had ever seen it before, it's such a shame that despite how good it looked it's such a terrible show.

No comments:

Post a Comment